Local Economic Development Opportunities that could be potentialized through International Cooperation, in the Agricultural Sector of the Municipality of Socha - Boyacá
Keywords:International cooperation, Farming, Local economic development, Socha Municipality, Rural
This article is derived from a research project, which focuses on identifying local economic development opportunities in the agricultural sector of the municipality of Socha, located in the northwest of the department of Boyacá, Colombia; this through different mechanisms provided by international cooperation for development in food security and agriculture issues for countries in the global south such as Colombia. The municipality has areas with agricultural potential, since it produces a variety of exotic vegetables and fruits throughout its territory, even so, there are various problems, one of the most complex is the technification for the generation of greater production, bringing as This is the consequence of the migration of labor to other economic sectors and the aging of agricultural areas. Based on the above, it is sought to create a link to receive support through international cooperation, considering the administration of natural resources and the execution of productive processes in a sustainable way in the municipality. This is how the peasant population of the region under study will be able to take advantage of the various agricultural resources that the land offers them in a better way, becoming an example for the other municipalities of the department of Boyacá, considered one of the great pantries of Colombian foods.
I, ____________________________________________, author of the work and/ or article, adult, residing in the city of _________________, bearing the Identity Card/Passport n.° ______________________, issued in _______________________, in command of his/her/their physical and mental faculties, party hereinafter referred to as AUTHOR, signs the following authorization so the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of the work can be done, under the following terms:
1. That, regardless of existing legal regulations due to the relationship of the parties to this contract, and any other existing legal presumption, the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorizes the Universidad del Norte, with the purpose of reproduce, publish, communicate and distribute the material called in the Revista de Economía del Caribe.
2. That such authorization apply to the copyright of the work, by any means, known or to be known, the public communication of the work, and the distribution of the work, directly or by third parties, purely educational purposes.
3. The AUTHOR undertakes to inform and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the journal Revista de Economía del Caribe to the first publication of the work.
4. The AUTHOR states that the article is original and his/her/their exclusive creation, there being no impediment of any kind for the authorization he/she/they is/are giving, responding thereto by any action: claim, plagiarism or any other type of complaint that might arise about.
5. That such authorization is granted for free.
6. The moral rights of the author on the article correspond exclusively to the AUTHOR, in virtue of which, the Universidad del Norte agrees to expressly and rigorously recognize and respect them.