Approach to the risk of sectoral intra-labor contagion in the department of Atlántico, Colombia, based on the main occupations in each sector
Keywords:risk of contagion, exposure to diseases, labor market, department of Atlántico, Colombia
The risk of contagion is presented for the most important economic branches in the generation of employment in the department of Atlántico, based on the degree of exposure to diseases and infections and the physical proximity in the development of their main trades. The contagion risk calculations are made taking into account the information from the Occupational Information Network (O*Net) of the United States Department of Labor and adjusted to the reality of the department's labor market. The results show that the supervision of compliance with biosafety protocols presents a complex scenario since the participation of SMEs is high in the business fabric.
I, ____________________________________________, author of the work and/ or article, adult, residing in the city of _________________, bearing the Identity Card/Passport n.° ______________________, issued in _______________________, in command of his/her/their physical and mental faculties, party hereinafter referred to as AUTHOR, signs the following authorization so the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of the work can be done, under the following terms:
1. That, regardless of existing legal regulations due to the relationship of the parties to this contract, and any other existing legal presumption, the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorizes the Universidad del Norte, with the purpose of reproduce, publish, communicate and distribute the material called in the Revista de Economía del Caribe.
2. That such authorization apply to the copyright of the work, by any means, known or to be known, the public communication of the work, and the distribution of the work, directly or by third parties, purely educational purposes.
3. The AUTHOR undertakes to inform and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the journal Revista de Economía del Caribe to the first publication of the work.
4. The AUTHOR states that the article is original and his/her/their exclusive creation, there being no impediment of any kind for the authorization he/she/they is/are giving, responding thereto by any action: claim, plagiarism or any other type of complaint that might arise about.
5. That such authorization is granted for free.
6. The moral rights of the author on the article correspond exclusively to the AUTHOR, in virtue of which, the Universidad del Norte agrees to expressly and rigorously recognize and respect them.