Economic foundations of the understanding of the social world during childhood
Keywords:economic thinking, cognitive tools, social inequality, childhood
The following article is the product of a reflection about the state of the art on the development of the understanding of socio-economic world during the childhood. Everyday life is a valuable source of learning that will facilitate the child's developing skills for social and economic performance since an early age, and this in turn contributes to the development of more complex and appropriate thought for various operations. However, current global dynamics is a challenge for all market participants, and children who grow up in environments of educational vulnerability, need to enrich their daily experiences and encourage the development of skills for greater a better understanding and performance in the socio-economic dynamics that move the world.
I, ____________________________________________, author of the work and/ or article, adult, residing in the city of _________________, bearing the Identity Card/Passport n.° ______________________, issued in _______________________, in command of his/her/their physical and mental faculties, party hereinafter referred to as AUTHOR, signs the following authorization so the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of the work can be done, under the following terms:
1. That, regardless of existing legal regulations due to the relationship of the parties to this contract, and any other existing legal presumption, the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorizes the Universidad del Norte, with the purpose of reproduce, publish, communicate and distribute the material called in the Revista de Economía del Caribe.
2. That such authorization apply to the copyright of the work, by any means, known or to be known, the public communication of the work, and the distribution of the work, directly or by third parties, purely educational purposes.
3. The AUTHOR undertakes to inform and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the journal Revista de Economía del Caribe to the first publication of the work.
4. The AUTHOR states that the article is original and his/her/their exclusive creation, there being no impediment of any kind for the authorization he/she/they is/are giving, responding thereto by any action: claim, plagiarism or any other type of complaint that might arise about.
5. That such authorization is granted for free.
6. The moral rights of the author on the article correspond exclusively to the AUTHOR, in virtue of which, the Universidad del Norte agrees to expressly and rigorously recognize and respect them.