Economic socialization strategies on family guy
Keywords:Economic alphabetization, consumption habits, economic knowledge
AbstractThe purpose of this research, in a descriptive way, is to describe the social and economic alphabetization strategic for a total of 40 families, 34 with both parents and 6 with at least one parent from the Barranquilla middle socio-economic class. The economic alphabetization strategies and practices that parents use to apply are: talking about the use of the money, encourage saving strategies, go out with the children and the most common practice: "the piggy-bank". The middle class parents and sons have an idea of economic knowledge as the role government role among others. Regarding their attitude toward parents indebtedness was seen the most of them showed a trend to be austere and to have reflexive features in their shopping habits.
I, ____________________________________________, author of the work and/ or article, adult, residing in the city of _________________, bearing the Identity Card/Passport n.° ______________________, issued in _______________________, in command of his/her/their physical and mental faculties, party hereinafter referred to as AUTHOR, signs the following authorization so the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of the work can be done, under the following terms:
1. That, regardless of existing legal regulations due to the relationship of the parties to this contract, and any other existing legal presumption, the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorizes the Universidad del Norte, with the purpose of reproduce, publish, communicate and distribute the material called in the Revista de Economía del Caribe.
2. That such authorization apply to the copyright of the work, by any means, known or to be known, the public communication of the work, and the distribution of the work, directly or by third parties, purely educational purposes.
3. The AUTHOR undertakes to inform and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the journal Revista de Economía del Caribe to the first publication of the work.
4. The AUTHOR states that the article is original and his/her/their exclusive creation, there being no impediment of any kind for the authorization he/she/they is/are giving, responding thereto by any action: claim, plagiarism or any other type of complaint that might arise about.
5. That such authorization is granted for free.
6. The moral rights of the author on the article correspond exclusively to the AUTHOR, in virtue of which, the Universidad del Norte agrees to expressly and rigorously recognize and respect them.