Sociography of argentinian business corporations. Union Industrial Argentina, 1966-1974
Keywords:Argentina Industrial Union, Bourgeoisie, social composition
The Argentina Industrial Union (UIA) is a projection observable to approach the corporate behavior of the bourgeoisie as it constitutes one of the most representative and influential associations thereof in this country. We approach the problem from the reconstruction of the political leadership of the company and the flagship companies of every leader. Through various specialized sources classify them according to their place in the rankings for sales, profits, capital and position in the international market. We conclude that the UIA in the analyzed period (1966-1974) consisted in a small group of large capital and a major number of small capitals nationwide, unified by their marginalization in world market.
I, ____________________________________________, author of the work and/ or article, adult, residing in the city of _________________, bearing the Identity Card/Passport n.° ______________________, issued in _______________________, in command of his/her/their physical and mental faculties, party hereinafter referred to as AUTHOR, signs the following authorization so the reproduction, publication, communication and distribution of the work can be done, under the following terms:
1. That, regardless of existing legal regulations due to the relationship of the parties to this contract, and any other existing legal presumption, the parties agree that the AUTHOR authorizes the Universidad del Norte, with the purpose of reproduce, publish, communicate and distribute the material called in the Revista de Economía del Caribe.
2. That such authorization apply to the copyright of the work, by any means, known or to be known, the public communication of the work, and the distribution of the work, directly or by third parties, purely educational purposes.
3. The AUTHOR undertakes to inform and declare the existence of this authorization and to preserve the right of the journal Revista de Economía del Caribe to the first publication of the work.
4. The AUTHOR states that the article is original and his/her/their exclusive creation, there being no impediment of any kind for the authorization he/she/they is/are giving, responding thereto by any action: claim, plagiarism or any other type of complaint that might arise about.
5. That such authorization is granted for free.
6. The moral rights of the author on the article correspond exclusively to the AUTHOR, in virtue of which, the Universidad del Norte agrees to expressly and rigorously recognize and respect them.